- 50/50 Mondays - On Mondays folks age 50 and over can enjoy 50% off All-Access Lift Tickets, rentals, group lessons, and a special lunch menu at the James Moore Tavern from 11am-2pm.
- College Night - Beginning at noon each Wednesday, students with a current college ID can ski and ride for only $19. Your current college ID also gets you $2 pizza slices, hot dogs, and sodas in the Base Lodge cafeteria.
- Bolton After Dark - Saturday nights from 4-8 p.m. night skiing tickets will be $19 for all ages, and when you're finished for the night, head inside to refuel yourself with $2 flatbread slices and sodas, nightly beer specials and screening a different Meathad's Ski movie every week.
- Ski and Play Day - Ski and Play Days are held on Sunday afternoons from 1:00-4:30pm. The price is $79 and includes a half day of daycare (lunch is not included) and one half day adult lift ticket. Space is limited and reservations are strongly encouraged. Extra children may be added to either day for just $30 each. Offer includes only one adult lift ticket. Please call 802-434-6866.
More Information: Bolton Valley
- Family Fridays - Combine Bromley's $49 midweek/non-holiday ticket with their fantastic Family Friday deal, where each paying adult pays just $15 per kid for up to three kids (ages 6-17), and the savings positively snowballs!
- 2-fer Tuesdays - Purchase your Lift Ticket online at Bromley.com and get a great 2 for 1 deal on Tuesdays. It doesn't get any better than you and a buddy skiing for less than $25! Tickets can only be purchased online at Bromley.com, and must be purchased 1 calendar day in advance.
- 2-day weekend lift tickets for March 22-23. Just $79 for an Adult/Teen 2-Day Ticket or $59 for a Junior 2-Day Ticket. Download your E-Coupon today. You must have a print coupon to receive the special rate. Must print 48 hours in advance before the offer disappears.
More Information: Bromley Mountain
Throwback Thursdays return this month with $15 tickets at Magic, and PBR and wings specials at the Black Line Tavern (Please note that regular weekday pricing will apply if any Thursday becomes an official "powder day.")
More Information: Magic
The Mountain Top Inn & Resort
Killington Ski & Stay at The Mountain Top Inn & Resort continues through March, offering a great deal. Enjoy an array of winter sports for one great price as you have fun in the heart of Vermont ski country, all starting at $480 for two nights (Sunday - Thursday), double occupancy. Rate includes overnight accommodations, breakfast, xc ski trail passes, $50 credit toward Killington lift ticket, free shuttle to Killington and more! Call 802.483.2311 to reserve.
More Information: The Mountain Top Inn & Resort
Midweek Double-Take - just $99! Available online-only at Okemo.com, these 2-day tickets are redeemable on Mondays-Wednesdays only (for skiing/riding on Mondays-Thursdays), through the rest of the 2013/14 season. (Note: Online purchases of this product must be made 24 hours in advance of intended use.)
Okemo Mountain Resort
Enjoy Free Movie Fridays for kids in the Kingdom Café from 6pm - 9pm. Great way for parents to go enjoy dinner in the Tamarack or a quiet night out while we watch the kids with movies and popcorn! Adults can also get $3 PBR's in the Bear Den all day long on Friday.
Q Burke Mountain
At Smugglers' Notch Resort from March 14 - April 5, 2014, families can enjoy award-winning activities and programs at the season's lowest rates, with ski and stay packages starting at $89 per youth and $119 per adult per night. Vacation packages include condominium lodging, daily lift tickets, use of the indoor pool and hot tubs, snow tubing, and bouncing fun in the indoor FunZone with its climbing inflatables and games.
More Informatiom: Smuggler's Notch Resort
Stowe Mountain Resort
If a midweek ski trip to Stowe (to take advantage of the empty lift lines and fresh tracks all day long) sounds like the ideal getaway, then check out Stowe Mountain Lodge's Midweek Sneak offer. 15 % off accommodations, early check-in, late check-out and complimentary upgrade upon availability.
More Information: Stowe Mountain Resort
- $30 Thursdays at Mt. Ellen (Thursdays through March) - Enjoy skiing and riding non-holiday Thursdays at Mt. Ellen for $30 full-day Mt. Ellen Lift Tickets. Afterwards, head to the Green Mountain Lounge from 3:00 - 6:00 PM for après live music, free appetizers from Cabot and Long Trail beer specials.
- Show Us Yours, We'll Show You Ours (Midweek, non-holiday) - Come visit and show us your season pass from another mountain, and we'll share a special discount with you. Ticket deals are a $50 Adult All-Mountain ticket and a $25 Youth/Senior All Mountain ticket.
More Information: Sugarbush Resort