The Bottom Line
- Ski specific exercises.
- Improve cardiovascular fitness.
- Increase power and strength endurance.
- Need equipment or to go to the gym.
- Ski specific exercises to work, stretch, and strengthen the muscles used in skiing.
- Improves cardiovascular fitness and increases power and strength endurance.
- Exercise equipment needed includes exercise bike, BOSU ball, resistance band, jump rope, or yoga strap.
Guide Review - Ski Fitness Video
Terrain Tune Up is designed as a repetitive routine for skiers, 3 days-a-week, 30-minute a day for 4-6 weeks before they hit the slopes.
What's really convenient about Terrain Tune Up is that for $4.99 you can download the video from FitSkiing.com and workout five minutes later. I've worked the routine and can say that it will improve cardiovascular fitness and increase both power and strength endurance.