If you want to plan a family ski vacation, look for resorts that:
- Have a significant amount of never-ever and beginner terrain.
- Have modern, updated chairlifts (and a magic carpet, on the bunny slope) that are easy to load and unload.
- Offer kids' skiing packages.
- Employ instructors who specialize in teaching children.
- Offer kids' programs with dynamic, on-the-snow and off-the-snow training.
- Provide quality, interactive daycare services, if your little ones aren't quite old enough for the slopes yet.
- Offer additional winter fun activities, like tubing, skating or sledding, in addition to skiing.