If you're in the market for a new pair of ski pants, or looking to score a deal on a ski jacket, now's the time to start your search. As online ski clothing stores start gearing up for the new season, you can find last year's goods at seriously discounted prices. Check out these sites, which are currently offering awesome end-of-summer sales:
- Backcountry.com - Browse the semi-annual sale, where you can find discounts as steep as 50% off. Don't forget about the online outlet, too, which offers great deals year-round.
- Evo.com - The "Dog Days of Summer Sale" means 15% off outlet orders of more than $100, and 20% off regular orders greater than $200.
- Altrec.com - Look through the Bargain Bin for 50% - 70% discounts, the Back To School Sale which includes free shipping, and the Labor Day Sale for even more discounts.
- PeterGlenn.com - Get an additional 20% off sale items.
- EMS.com - Eastern Mountain Sports is offering 50% off men's and women's clothing.
- REI.com - Score 30% off, plus 50% off end-of-season items, through September 3rd.
If you live in a ski town, also check your local ski shop. Many have deeply discounted sales on last season's merchandise so they can make room for new gear and clothing.
More Info: Ski Clothing Buyer's Guide
Image Copyright Jakob Helbig / Getty Images