Park City, Utah is ringing in the new year in a big way. The months of January and February are pretty much jam-packed with different competitions, sure to make the slopes even more star-studded than they will be during the Sundance Film Festival, which comes to the city January 17th to 23rd. Here's a look at what to expect - be sure to mark your calendar!
- Park City Mountain Resort will be the first stop on the Winter Recon Tour, a premier competition for aspiring athletes. The ski and snowboard slopestyle competition will be January 12 to 13.
- The Paul Mitchell Progression Session Big Air contest will be on January 30 at Park City Mountain Resort.
- The U.S. Grand Prix Freeskiing Halfpipe Finals, along with the Snowboarding Half Pipe Finals, will be February 2 at Park City Mountain Resort. The event is part of the qualifying process for the 2014 Olympic Games in Sochi. Get details on the event here.
- Deer Valley Resort will be hosting the FIS Freestyle Ski competition from January 20 or February 2nd.
- The Skicross and Snowboard U.S. Grand Prix competitions will be at Canyons Resort from February 25 to March 2.
Interested in watching the events slopeside, with your own eyes? Read on to learn about how you can attend.
Park City Under the Lights Copyright Park City Mountain Resort